The Peetham hosts a temple of Goddess Saraswathi and is among the few exclusive temples dedicated to the Goddess in Telangana. Every year, large number of devotees visit the Peetham during the auspicious occasion of Moola nakshatram and Sri Panchami to seek the blessings of the Goddess. Devotees have a very strong belief in the presiding deity and seek her divine blessings for betterment and progress in their livesRead more
To preserve, popularize and pass on the rare art of Avadhanam across the globe and to work towards enriching the world with the salient values of Sanatana Dharma, Vedic philosophy and ancient Indian culture.
- To conduct Avadhanams involving participants from a wide cross section of the society so as to popularize this rare art.
- To train students in harnessing the true potential of human memory through memory development workshops
- To enrich students by organizing workshops on various aspects such as Padya shikshana, Personality development, Motivation lectures, etc.
- To offer courses in Vedic Learning through Veda Pathasala.
- To take up social welfare activities in areas of health care through medical camps.
- To organize a variety of spiritual and religious programs envisioned for universal wellbeing.
- To organize programs to propagate Indian cultural values among various sections of the society and to instill a sense of pride towards our heritage and culture. Thus, enriching them with an enhanced sense of patriotism and self-reliance.
Peetham also hosts a “Goshala” which provides shelter and protection to over 70 cows and aids in scientific research on cow products (Gomutra, Goksheeram) for healthcare and organic farming endeavors. Many devotees visit the Goshala and serve the cows, and express their devotion. A lot of young children in particular cherish the time spent with the cows at the goshala.Read more
A one-of-its-kind open air auditorium that can accommodate 3,000+ guests for Avadhanams, Pravachanams, Socio-religious gatherings, a variety of programs for students and other festive celebrations. This auditorium is the center of all the activity during the various events conducted in the Peetham.Read more
The Vidya Bhavans feature learning halls, exhaustive libraries, accommodation areas for students, patrons and guest rooms for visiting scholars. It also hosts a special Centre of Excellence for imparting Vedas – VED PATHASALA. The Peetham has conducted multiple batches of training to students in Vedas, many of these students are now working in temples spread across India and abroad.Read more
Main Attractions at the Peetham
Located in Hitech City, amidst the bustling IT corridor of Hyderabad, the Peetham offers an extremely calm and soothing environment. It provides much needed solace to the devotes from their busy lifestyles and is a gateway to quench their thirst for spiritual wellbeing. It hosts a rich variety of trees and plantations which make it a place of solace among the high rises of the IT corrider.