Apart from his literary prowess Dr. Sarma has been blessed with another rare gift, his melodious voice. He has penned over 300 songs, stotras, shlokas and sung them. This makes him a very rare talent. His creations have been a means for many of his disciples and devotees to quench their spiritual thirst.
- "Adi Shankara Vaibhavam”– written and rendered as a tribute to Jagadguru Adi Shakaracharya
- “Saraswathi Kavacham” –in reverence of Goddess Saraswathi.
- “Devi Stutimala”– A compilation of 10 Stotras in 3 volumes in reverence of various gods and goddesses.
- “Ganesha – Shiva Stotram” – in reverence of Lord Ganesha and Lord Shiva.
- “Kartaveeryarjuna Stotram” – in reverence of Kartaveeryarjuna Swamy.
- “Manidweepa Mahima” - a compilation of 3 volumes, it is an unparalleled narration of Manidweepamand it salience.
- “Om Sai Sri Sai” - a compilation of 50 Songs in 5 volumes written and rendered in reverence to Shri Sai Baba.
- “Panchanarasimham” -a compilation of 6 songs written and rendered in reverence to Lord Narasimha Swamy.
- “Pothana Bhagavata Katha Ganasudha” - a melodious narration of Pothana Bhagavatam in 26 parts in 4 volumes.
- “Arya Satakam” - For Memory Development
- “Satyanarayana Swamy Pooja” – a complete narration of the Satyanarayana Vrat katha and pooja procedure.
- “Sivanada Lahari” – written by Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya, Dr. Sarma has rendered it in reverence of Lord Shiva.
- “Soundarya Lahari” –written by Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya, Dr. Sarma has rendered it in reverence of Goddess Parvati
- “Sri Ragam” - A compilation of 8 songs written and rendered is on variety of subjects.
- “Srimadbhagavadgita” – a melodious narration of aspects of Bhagavadgita
- Sri Bhuvaraham Bhaje - Shatakam in Sanskrit
- “Sringeri Vagvardineem” – a stotra written and rendered in reverence of Goddess Sharada mata.
- “Sundarkanda” – a melodious and enriching narration of Sundarkanda in 16 volumes.