Pravachanams - Discourses
Apart from his Avadhanams which have been widely telecast across channels like Doordarchan, All India Radio,etc. Dr. Sarma’s discourses on ancient Indian scriptures such as Vedas, Puranas, Bhagavatam, Mahabharata and Ramayana have immensely contributed in spreading the essence of these scriptures and propagating ancient Indian values, culture and way of life. With his unique style of creating instantaneous poetry coupled with his melodious voice, Dr.Sarma has successfully enriched the society by spreading the importance and relevance of ancient Indian values to the modern way of life across different areas like Memory Improvement, Management studies, Personality development, Healthcare, etc. Some of them are mentioned below
- “Devi Vaibhavam” - a serialized musical discourse in 135 episodes on TV5
- “Sri Vaikunta Vaibhavam”- a serialized musical discourse in 150 episodes on TV5
- “Virata Parvam” - a series of musical discourses on Mahabharat featuring 40 episodes.
- “Sri Pothana Bhagavatham” – a series of musical discourses conducted at Sri Ramakrishna Mutt, Hyderabad.
- “Srimad Bhagavatham” – a series of musical discourses conducted at Hyderabad.
- “Bharatha Bharathi”– a series of musical discourses on Mahabharat for Vissa TV channel featuring 51 episodes.
- “Sundarkanda” – a series of discourses on Ramayana for CVR OM Channel.
- “Vinayaka Vaibhavam”” – a series of discourses in Bhakti TV Channel
- “Avadhana Vijayani” – a Dwi Satavadhanam telecast by SVBC channel (T.T.D.)
- “Bhagavata Saptaham” at Vishakapatanam.
- “Satavadhana Vipanchi” - program telecast by SVBC channel (T.T.D.)
- “Bhagavata Saptaham” at Haridwar,UP in 2007
- “Sataka Padya Manjari” ” – a series of discourses of over 100 episodes on “Kalahasteeswara Satakam” telecast
by SVBC channel (T.T.D.)
A series of discourses during his visits to U.S.A., U.K, Australia, Germany, France, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Bharain and Abu Dhabi.
- “Sri Ragam” - A compilation of 8 songs written and rendered is on variety of subjects.
- “Srimadbhagavadgita” – a melodious narration of aspects of Bhagavadgita
- Sri Bhuvaraham Bhaje - Shatakam in Sanskrit
- “Sringeri Vagvardineem” – a stotra written and rendered in reverence of Goddess Sharada mata.
- “Sundarkanda” – a melodious and enriching narration of Sundarkanda in 16 volumes.